- Foundation SharePoint Access
- Foundation Funds Transfer Request
- New Foundation Project Request
- KSU Foundation Deposit Form (.pdf)
- KSU Foundation Signed W-9
- 501 (c)(3) Form (.pdf)
- IRS Form W-9 - (New Vendor Form)
- Expense Management Add / Change Request
- Fund/Project Renaming Request
- KSU Foundation Invoice
- Update Approval Rule Request
To login to Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT, please click here.
- Information (List & Gift Report) Requests
- Missing Receipt Form
- Request for New Project - Office of Budget & Planning
- Special Payment Request (SPAR) Award
- Special Payment Request (SPAR) Non-Award (OneUSG)
- Supplier Registration Form
Some of these forms may require Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download it for free.
Acrobat Reader 9 may not allow you to type in the form fields. If after opening the form you are unable to type in it, Please take the following steps to adjust your Adobe Acrobat settings. You will only need to do this once.
- Right click on the opened RFF form and choose page display preferences. It is the very last option on the list.
- Select Documents on the list that opens. It will be your first option.
- Toward the bottom of the document window find PDF/A VIEW mode.
- Use the down arrow on the PDF/A VIEW box and select Never.
- Click ok.
Now that your setting has been made, you will not need to follow this step again.