Updated 10/15. Please Discard Any Previous Versions.
- Request for Foundation Funding Form (.pdf)
- Request for New Foundation Project Form (.pdf)
- Request for Taxpayer Identification (.pdf)
- KSU Foundation Deposit Form (.pdf)
- 501 (c)(3) Form (.pdf)
- Signature Authority Form (.pdf)
- WebInvoicing Add / Change Request (.pdf)
These forms require Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download it for free.
Acrobat Reader 9 may not allow you to type in the form fields. If after opening the form you are unable to type in it, Please take the following steps to adjust your Adobe Acrobat settings. You will only need to do this once.
- Right click on the opened RFF form and choose page display preferences. It is the very last option on the list.
- Select Documents on the list that opens. It will be your first option.
- Toward the bottom of the document window find PDF/A VIEW mode.
- Use the down arrow on the PDF/A VIEW box and select Never.
- Click ok.
Now that your setting has been made, you will not need to follow this step again.